How would you like to be served by a robot waitress at a restaurant?

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/09/22/national/science-health/cafe-utilizing-robot-waiters-remotely-controlled-disabled-open-tokyo/#.XDRvPsRS8dU

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I heard that there's a restaurant in Indore (MP, India) that serves the customers on toy trains. Can someone from Indore confirm this? 

• Aryaman Gupta
    Aryaman Gupta

Served by a Robot Waitress will be very amazing but it will increase the unemployment scale of our country because it will take the place of humans. I'm not saying that it's bad or something, even it will be a very great sample of today's technology level but it will definitely create problems in human life.

• Vinay Mishra
    Vinay Mishra

#-Link-Snipped-#  Sir, I am from Indore, Yes there is a restaurant in Indore where Food is being served with the help of toy train. Its really different and amazing concept. You can see video of that restaurant on youtube; - YouTube 

There are some more restaurants using same concept at VADODARA- La Pizza Traino Restaurant. and In AHMEDABAD- Kaboose Restaurant.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please upload PDF of programming with Java by balaguruswami published by Mc Graw Hill
Is there any simple way to complete the total check up using the IOT in 60 minutes
Where to find best project topics to build a project using Ruby or Java script?
 Need dot net lang related data for learning. If sample projects demo are available plz provide a link for practicing on dot net related projects.
Turbocharger technology is widely used by many automotive enterprises as an economical and effective energy saving and emission reduction technology to meet the fuel consumption requirements and improve the driving...