How will Driverless Cars change our Future?

Machine Design says: Most people would agree that driverless cars are the future. With the recent leaps and bounds made in the self-driving car industry, very few people would be bold enough to dispute the fact that these cars will reduce the number of road accident fatalities. Research has shown that the number of U.S. deaths resulting from road accidents could be reduced by more than 90% by the year 2050 because of self-driving cars.

However, this is not the only effect driverless cars will have on our future. Cars and automobiles, in general, are a huge part of our daily lives and society in general. Surprisingly, as humans we are prone to getting angry as soon as we are behind the wheel. So now the questions becomes will driverless cars make us nicer people?

StackPath

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On popular demand, we have launched free online aptitude tests on CrazyEngineers.You can take these tests from any device (desktop or mobile) on any browser. You will get correct answers...
My idea is to invent a water purity tester.Already, some water purity testers are available. In addition to that, I want to add some more features to it.
s "anti-phishing security" comes under hacking .Please help me for which type of resourses or what type of courses useful for hacking.I want to know about  "anti-phishing security" so plz...
Just stumbled upon this video and while it's simple chemistry to us, I'm wondering if the ancient people actually knew a lot more than we do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7Y3UuejOsWondering if anyone's had...
I would like to know, what happen, if I use normal hardener for 2 K paint, and thin with slow thinner? In other word, the hardener always should be slower?