How was your last weekend?

Everyone loves weekend. However, for me, it was all spent in part-coding & part-testing CE's front page, which is being optimized. So it was all work and no play. Last night, I went to my cousin's place with family and we had a great time there.

But now that Monday is back, I'm fresh, happy & all geared up to wait for the next weekend 😒.

How was yours?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It awesome for me too as I was on picnic with my family. 😀
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I did a lot hard work and was too tired to take dinner. But it gives me real satisfaction, at least i completed it in well mannered way. 😁
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    I had a lot of editing work to be done so I spent my entire weekend doing that. The work still continues😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While we hand-pick our moderators from our active CEans, I thought of taking a public poll to see who our CEans want to see as a Moderator of CE Forum....
Nagpur University BE first year results are out. You can check your score by following this link. NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: Nagpur University FIRST YEAR B.E Results summer Exam 2011 | RTMNU...
Dear college event organizers, CE partners with events organized by engineering colleges & universities all over the world. The next session will begin soon and if your college is organizing...
The following video is kind of old-fashioned and funny. Do go through it and leave your comments here. [video=youtube;B9q2jNjOPdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk&feature=player_embedded[/video] I am sure, we can make a better one, what do...
We may admire a company because of its goals/work culture/founders etc.. Which tech company (globally) do you like the most? Please state in brief the reasons behind it too.