How to write good test cases?

Hello CEans,

Many of the CEans might be the great testing professionals,

I want advice from such experienced testing professionals,, I want to know how to wirte the best test cases, and how to think like a geek tester..how to write more test cases?

In my company training, they asked me to write a test cases for login page.I just wrote 20 test cases.He said,"you can write more than 80 test cases for that",,So I found myself as lagging knowledge in testing field..I'm a beginer in testing.Everybody post your suggestions to improve my knowledge in that, also post some name of books which helps me to gain more knowledge in software engineering

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any Short way to reach particular path in regedit??Rather than expanding each and every path......
hey Friends, In life many times we get shock......Me talking about Electrical Shock..... Share your experience here.................. Such that other will be aware of it........... Tell others precautions too..... Regards,...
Hey Friends, Here is the way, you can suggest some ways to reduce the capital cost of Transmission Line....... Give all your suggestions here regarding everything....means from construction of Poles...
What is the difference between a hacker and a cracker??? who is superior?? And why??
Good Morning. I am planning to develop Bus ticket booking application. I would like to know is there any 3rd part managing the inventory ? Because redbus and ticket ghoose...