How To Utilize Boring Holidays?

Hey CE's.... please tell me how to utilise my boring holidayz. I m a mechanical eng. 2nd year student. have got low grades. wanna apply for intern but my low grades stop me of being intern under a good company.. other then intern wat else new things should i learn n practise to b a good mechanical eng....

Replies

• lukeryberg19
    lukeryberg19
    Study previous material that you got low grades in, so your short comings in that topic don't slow you down more later on.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    You could even learn something NEW as well.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jazzybir
    Hey CE's.... please tell me how to utilise my boring holidayz. I m a mechanical eng. 2nd year student. have got low grades. wanna apply for intern but my low grades stop me of being intern under a good company.. other then intern wat else new things should i learn n practise to b a good mechanical eng....
    Missed this old thread 😀 I think the best way to utilize your holidays is to spend time reading the topics out of interest; and not to crack the exams. This sounds weird, but it's very effective. Allot not more than 2-3 hours/day to this activity and spend the rest of the day on your hobbies. If you don't have any, develop one.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    YES. Please DO NOT try to crack any exam. DO NOT chat online but go to and see different places. you will make something great in spite of your low grades.

P.S: I acted completely opposite and am repenting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today's Dilbert is totally awesome. Check this out and comment - What do you think?
Mahindra India has launched The Mahindra XUV 500 for an attractive price. I'm wondering whether the automobile engineers here can help the rest of us understand the engine specs and...
It looks like Dell's India Website dell.co.in or dell.in is down. I'm getting following error message - Service Unavailable - DNS failure The server is temporarily unable to service your...
Hi all, I am new here. May i know anyone here have been involve in aircraft propeller balancing before? i was requested to do test on aircraft propeller static &...
😀Nice to meet you all at this forum.