How to use TRANSISTOR AS AN ELECTRONIC SWITCH?

hi, i am student of mechanical engineering, i have to prepare a detail presentation on how to use TRANSISTOR AS AN ELECTRONIC SWITCH for my term paper. And i know to want more about the concept, Please provide me the sufficient data for that topic.

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Re: Prepairing a project and wants information

i dont know much about this but check this link

#-Link-Snipped-#

I think it will help you...
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    keep transistor biased in cutoff state through Vcc supply o/p is '1'. Now give sufficient base voltage to saturate transistor and the o/p is '0' at collector
  • elektronika
    elektronika
    Which kind of transistors? And I am curious about which is the best as a switch, the FET type or the BJT type. Any info guys?

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

LK
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    Fet switches are perfect because they have fast switching and very less power consumption in off mode!!!!!!
    Hope u r satisfied..
  • sai_rajdi
    sai_rajdi
    as we have base,emitter,collector:3 junctions when base current is more than that of collectoremitter junctions transistor gets to turn on

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am jatin kashyap, i had just completed my three year diploma in mechanical engineering from CT institution and now i had join B.tech in LPU (Lovely Professional University),jalandhar....
The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program provides the best method to prove your command of current Microsoft products and technologies. The exams and corresponding certifications are developed to validate your...
CEans who appeared for CAT 2009 for IIM Admisisons this year, how was your overall experience? It seems that so far the over experience CAT takers had has not been...
I'm wondering what happens to the companies/startups that win business plans. Do they ever get successful? Anyone's got some insight?
The Visual Studio 2010 Challenge is a competition that test your knowledge of the VS 2010 Software and gives you a chance to win mega prizes. What do you think...