How to upload animated avatar in profile?

๐Ÿ˜ Hi!!!!!!! i m varun

can u give a type of animated picture like urs which i can upload to my profile

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: General

varun_singh02
    ๐Ÿ˜ Hi!!!!!!! i m varun

Is this a question related to GRE?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    varun_singh02
    ๐Ÿ˜ Hi!!!!!!! i m varun

[Thread moved to New Members' Joint]

Varun, introductions should go in our introductions section.

To upload an animated avatar, edit your profile settings. Click here to go to avatar settings page ->

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • varun_singh02
    varun_singh02
    thanks sir!!!
  • varun_singh02
    varun_singh02
    Re: General

raj87verma88
    Is this a question related to GRE?
    Not at all Dear!
  • varun_singh02
    varun_singh02
    Cn I know

What are all these Ranks "Administrator",Moderator
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Administrator / Moderator / Editor / Ambassadors are different special ranks.

Admin: Responsible for overall maintenance of the site.
    Moderator: The royal guards. Help keep the forums spam free, clean, fun and professional.
    Editor: Responsible for the content.
    Ambassadors: Multiple responsibilities. They help/guide the new members, keep discussions alive, help in spreading the word, make sure forums are active.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me about project iodeass of "temperature control of cstr using C++"
If you have any questions about CE Network IDs, use this following thread to ask questions. Do NOT post details required to claim Network ID in the following thread. Best!
CEans, The CE Network Email ID feedback thread received a very good response. CE is now releasing CrazyEngineers Network Email IDs free for all CEans ! Q. What exactly is...
hello to all, this is ankit a 2nd yr student in civil engineering from ITM GURGAON. as all knw tht a 4n weeks summer training is to be done during...
Posting Rule - Original MS-Paint Creations only. Here's mine - "Arrogance - the last expression " ..art on canvas by The Big K โ€‹ โ€‹ [Price: $999999.99 ] [Extra charges...