HOW TO UPDATE AUTO CAD SOFTWARE?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW,HOW TO UPDATE AUTO CAD 2007.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW,HOW TO UPDATE AUTO CAD 2007.
    How are you planning to update it? Using a DVD of the new version of you've downloaded a new version of the software?
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How are you planning to update it? Using a DVD of the new version of you've downloaded a new version of the software?
    PLEASE SUGGEST,WHICH IS MORE CONVENIENT?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I don't think you can upgrade from 2007 version and its availability is less.Better go for a new one if you can afford. It will be helpful i future to upgrade. I had searched in Autodesk store and there is no provision for 2007 upgradation . hope it hepls you
    ss
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Better go for A dvd NEW ONE.It has higher reliability.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's right. If there's no direct upgrade from 2007, you may want to buy a new DVD and install it. I think that's the best way to get the latest software. Unfortunately, the software can only be bought from resellers in India.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Outlooks.com team has announced IMAP support for the service. The Microsoft team officially declared the popular IMAP support is now being added to Outlook.com, which until now offered POP service....
Hi, I’m currently working on a project using sensor, microcontroller and relay. I was planning to use Arduino current sensor in circuit to detect its current usage and send it...
Someone was arguing me that we can not write 'anything we want' in catch block !! Is it so ? Are there any limitations on the code that we put...
Ashok Leyland has launched it’s all new BOSS range intermediate commercial vehicles today. It’s essentially a Ashok Leyland badged AVIA trucks. Avia is nothing but a Czech truck brand and...
Patexia is hosting a new microprocessor patent study. We are offering a prize pool of $10,000 for qualified submissions. You can view the contest here: https://bit.ly/15YHgaE