How to unroot Samsung galaxy tab2?

I rooted my tab 4months ago and now I want to tab update through Samsung updates so any one guide me how to unroot my tab to its default version.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the oldest staff members here at CrazyEngineers, a lot of people send us PMs asking what are the different career options for mechanical engineering students or graduates in India....
With Bluetooth 4.0, the bonus feature was low energy consumption even as they continued being connected to supporting devices. With updated Bluetooth 4.1, the Bluetooth peripherals have been upped on...
Back in November, Karbonn had launched a banner on its official website featuring its new smartphone called the - Karbonn Titanium X. The 5-inch smartphone has a FHD IPS Display...
Samsung's new phone model SM-G900S (or should we call it Samsung Galaxy S5) has mysterously apeared on GFXBench website. The mystery phone boasts of 2K resolution aka 2560x1440 pixels. Other...
Lava has launched two new smartphones in its IRIS series today with Lava Iris 503 and Lava Iris 402 at the India Telecom 2013 event in New Delhi. Both smartphones...