how to start with a mini projects and paper presentations on microcontrollers?

hello to everybody,
This is G J Nithya Shankari.I just want some tips regarding presentations and projects๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’. What are the basic things to be learned before starting paper presentations? what are the famous blog spots regarding this. I'm not able to get the exact information from the net for what i'm looking for. I would be greatly pleased if I get information regarding this as soon as possible๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: how to start with a mini projects and paper presentations?

Hi there!

The question is very general. The first thing that you should concentrate on is the subject of your presentation. Try to spend more time on it than anything else. No matter how good presenter you are, if you don't know the topic well, you're dead.

So, try to get as much information as possible about the topic of your presentation. There are many tech-blogs available on the internet. However, unless you tell us the topic of your presentation, it would be difficult for anyone of us to direct you to any blog. Just try searching on Google/Yahoo Blog search. I'd recommend that you should interact with CEans about the topic, I'm sure you'll find it very useful.

Now comes the presentation part. First of all, be confident! Everything comes later. Know what you know and what you don't. Don't fill your slides with lines of text and read them out to the audience. Just make few slides (less than 15) and talk more. Include (relevant) pictures if possible.

Have some time reserved for questions and answers.

This should get you started. Do let us know if you want answers to specific questions. We all will be happy to help! ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best!
  • just2rock
    just2rock

hi,newbie Shankari
    You can check my Blog for mini projects of your help...

Blog:-www.soumikz.blogspot.com
  • MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor

can you send your academic details and your interested subjects? so that we can advice you in better way.
    MM
  • Gjnitp
    Gjnitp

Thank you everyone for the fast reply.I'm entering 3rd year EEE.Could you just help me out with mini projects and paper presentation based on Microcontrollers and its applications
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Gjnitp
    Thank you everyone for the fast reply.I'm entering 3rd year EEE.Could you just help me out with mini projects and paper presentation based on Microcontrollers and its applications
    Yet again, what kind of help do you want? If you want to discuss micro controller & its applications, please let us know. It always helps to ask specific questions. ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best.
  • Gjnitp
    Gjnitp

hi Big k,
    I dont know much in detail regarding microcontrollers.But I feel it is a intresting topic.That's why I want to do my papers regarding microcontrollers.So I need much information regarding the same.So I "dont know where and how to start".So that is why I'm stating everything in general.It would be great if I get to know about books,websites which gives the basics of Microcontrollers.And then I need to go in depth into the subject.Sorry if my posts are annoying:-(
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Gjnitp
    hi Big k,
    I dont know much in detail regarding microcontrollers.But I feel it is a intresting topic.That's why I want to do my papers regarding microcontrollers.So I need much information regarding the same.So I "dont know where and how to start".So that is why I'm stating everything in general.It would be great if I get to know about books,websites which gives the basics of Microcontrollers. And then I need to go in depth into the subject.Sorry if my posts are annoying:-(
    Ah, don't think anyone's annoyed by your posts. Its just that general questions get general answers which seldom solve any purpose. "Help me with microcontrollers" is a 'generic' question but 'I don't know where to start' is a specific question.

I searched on Google for term "Microcontroller Basics" and found following -

microcontroller basics - Google Search

Just click on first few links (PDFs) and you should get what you are looking for. I hope you will get enough information to get started with microcontrollers.

I recommend that you go through those PDFs and revert back to CE with your questions/doubts/queries - anything. Remember, no question is stupid/annoying.

We're here to help each other. [โ€‹IMG]
  • Gjnitp
    Gjnitp
    Thankyou for that great reply The Big K๐Ÿ˜€
  • JUDYLUCY
    JUDYLUCY
    help me in paper presentations

hello,
    this is judylucy.am a new friend of yours.i am the first year in computer science engineering.iam so interested in paper presentations but dont have the complete idea of that .please help me........๐Ÿ˜€
  • yugesh
    yugesh
    naaa wat's up 2 u wat u r telling abt dis message
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yugesh
    naaa wat's up 2 u wat u r telling abt dis message
    Did you read the notice on the top? SMS Text is not allowed on CE. No Hindi words too, please.
  • charminggayu
    charminggayu

thank you. was useful to me too
    The_Big_K
    Hi there!

The question is very general. The first thing that you should concentrate on is the subject of your presentation. Try to spend more time on it than anything else. No matter how good presenter you are, if you don't know the topic well, you're dead.

So, try to get as much information as possible about the topic of your presentation. There are many tech-blogs available on the internet. However, unless you tell us the topic of your presentation, it would be difficult for anyone of us to direct you to any blog. Just try searching on Google/Yahoo Blog search. I'd recommend that you should interact with CEans about the topic, I'm sure you'll find it very useful.

Now comes the presentation part. First of all, be confident! Everything comes later. Know what you know and what you don't. Don't fill your slides with lines of text and read them out to the audience. Just make few slides (less than 15) and talk more. Include (relevant) pictures if possible.

Have some time reserved for questions and answers.

This should get you started. Do let us know if you want answers to specific questions. We all will be happy to help! ๐Ÿ˜€

All the best!
  • charminggayu
    charminggayu
    am a 3rd year BE. eletronics student.i like to start with my paper presentation works. i prefer on microcontrollers topic.
    kindly help me on how to start with paper presentation. i like to gain knowledge on my subject. as am a beginner i need help in these issues.
    ๐Ÿ˜€ gayatri
  • charminggayu
    charminggayu

๐Ÿ˜thank you mr.bigK.
    this is wat i too was searching for๐Ÿ˜Ž
    The_Big_K
    Ah, don't think anyone's annoyed by your posts. Its just that general questions get general answers which seldom solve any purpose. "Help me with microcontrollers" is a 'generic' question but 'I don't know where to start' is a specific question.

I searched on Google for term "Microcontroller Basics" and found following -

Just click on first few links (PDFs) and you should get what you are looking for. I hope you will get enough information to get started with microcontrollers.

I recommend that you go through those PDFs and revert back to CE with your questions/doubts/queries - anything. Remember, no question is stupid/annoying.

We're here to help each other. [โ€‹IMG]
  • sumith123
    sumith123

is the best and basic way to learn microcontrollers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am a 2nd yr biotech engg student....I would like to do ma higher studies abroad by doing part time job...Can anyone tell me the countries in which...
hi frenz...dis is vineet.....im a 2nd yearite....and im good in AUTOCAD, CAD INVENTOR and ProE.....i want to do mini projects online related to these softwares which can get me some...
I am looking for a freelance CPLD programmer. I am located in germany. I want to have programmed an Altera MAX II device EPM1270 the following functions: 1 DMX Input-Thru,...
Registry hints which can help you but please try it at your risk. Here are some registry tricks which you can tryout : 1. Disable the Autorun Option in your...
Hello to all, just found this site, I am working in a project for green power. Can any one tell me where I can find formulae for loading or stress....