how to send database from emulator to ftp server in android

sir, i want to send my database which is in sqlite database in phone to the remote ftp server.i am not able to find out how to send it.I searched on net but only i found is how to send file.I am able to send file. but if i send my databse in file.how i will retrieve it on server side.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ROHAN KAPOOR
    sir, i want to send my database which is in sqlite database in phone to the remote ftp server.i am not able to find out how to send it.I searched on net but only i found is how to send file.I am able to send file. but if i send my databse in file.how i will retrieve it on server side.
    You cannot update a database through FTP Client... FTP Client connects to Port 21 and Database Client connects to Port 3306 (in case of MySQL). So, you would be needing a Database Client like MySQL GUI Tools (in case of MySQL) to connect to remote database and update it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i want to make a draft tube in autocad 2009 such that its one end is circular and other end is rectangular ,,,,,,,, and it is of elbow...
one of my friend has got AIR rank in 4000's will he get a call from BHEL,NTPC,IOC???will he get any of the IITS??
I want to discuss this, because it is of utmost relevance. How does being able to mug the Canizzaro reaction test my aptitude at engineering in the AIEEE/IIT-JEE exams? Maybe...
Some things have to be rote-learned, even after heavy dosage of understanding. More so with the subject of Automobile, with diagrams popping up in every question. That's a boon actually,...
i have completd my b.tech in 2011 in eee. presently m employd in an automation company as maintenence engineer. but m more intrst in application side which needs knowledge of...