CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Differential

MemberOct 22, 2008

Hi and welcome to forum ! Your question is too short for us to give you reply. Please tell us in more details what you want to do !!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 22, 2008

bashpika
    how to submit a line and its attributes in data format so that i can store it in database
    Something related to mySQL , I guess? 😒
    Cancel
  • bashpika

MemberOct 22, 2008

Thing is i have to design a software that accepts different entities in civil cad like a line or circle and its attributes and stores them in data format.this is some what like representing your name as zeros and ones in computer.some mapping is required to store these entities in dat format.this is final year project.if u need any other details to tell ask me which details u want.
    thanks for ur replies
    Cancel
  • xero

MemberOct 22, 2008

Can you classify the entities programatically? if you can then it won't be difficult to store them. Its upto you, for the way to store it !
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberOct 23, 2008

Bashpika,
    Why dont you store the co-ordinates of the line - instead?
    Define the shape as a collection of co-ordinates for a more generic definition.
    Cancel
  • Hussanal Faroke

MemberOct 29, 2008

I think it is easy to store by storing the attributes (coefficient of X, coefficient of Y,constant term in the line equation and color) superately.
    if the color is differ at different points,as per the case we can store it us multiple lines or by storing the co-ordinates with color
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register