How to report a member ?

Last night I checked a new member registering with his mobile no as an Id Why not this new feature be implemented Where we can report possible threats to the mods?

This will make your load easier especially in the death of the night

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People may register with their mobile numbers and it's their choice. I don't think we should take any action against them. They're doing it by their choice. If people must provide their email ID or phone number, they can do so through their signatures because signatures aren't exposed to spam bots and spiders.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Wow mobile numbers as their ID here 👎😲😨 Are you sure ?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    People are not stopped for using their numbers, as its their choice!

They will unnecessarily get useless calls!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when i see situations where i feel my phone remain less battery then a idea came into my mind that if like data transfer we can transfer some amount of...
Hello........everyone ,myself prachi nigam from Agra.I just now completed my software engineer course and now i appear for oracle.as i m looking for job.now keen to know what new going...
Hello everyone My computer's hard disk has already 4 partitions : one for the system, one for HP tools, one for recovery and another one which is C: . I...
Hi , my name is Hossam ,I'm Egyptian and i'm a student at FCIS faculty
myself anubhav raturi.i am a btech student and want to become a uccessful software engg as well as proffessional.