CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 15 Dec, 2013 • 2 likes
I have a English short film with Hindi dubs. I want to replace it's audio file with the English audio track.
Is there a way to do it? If yes, please share the method to do that.
@Anoop Kumar • 15 Dec, 2013 • 1 like You need to download English audio source.
I have used several video editor in which they show audio and video track separately . Just import English audio in current edit and remove Hindi one.
I don't remember those software but most of them does it.
@Raj A • 16 Dec, 2013 I guess you need to check whether there is dual audio track available. If yes then you can easily switch from audio option.
@Ankita Katdare • 16 Dec, 2013 How do we check that there is a dual audio track available or not?
@Anoop Kumar • 16 Dec, 2013
Ankita Katdare
How do we check that there is a dual audio track available or not?
Open in VLC --> audio --> Select Track. But if you have multiple tracks then only it works.
Otherwise you need to edit video to add/replace audio tracks.
@Chinmay sharma • 16 Dec, 2013 • 1 like check in audio setting of any player such:-vlc,jetaudio etc......
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 16 Dec, 2013 I had checked few websites but didn't found a easy solution .
The audio track can be changed only if it is a multilingual dubbed movie.You should check the audio track before downloading.Replacing a audio and synchronization to the lip movement is a difficult and irritating process.That too finding a English audio file is frustrating.Better download it again with English track or simply use English subs.
@Raj A • 16 Dec, 2013 English sub-titles filles are readily available most of the times.. U may try those..
11k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 6, 2015

Superbike lovers have a big fat reason to rejoice as Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced the arrival of its nothing-short-of legendary superbike, the 'Suzuki Hayabusa Z' in a limited edition...
4.9k views

@rengaraj · Dec 1, 2009

Sir / madam, My question is Suppose 8 monkeys take 8 minutes to eat 8 bananas. a. How many minutes would it take 3 monkeys to eat 3 bananas? b....
4.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2014

Directi seems to offer great summer internship opportunities for engineering students. I digged the application process for becoming a summer intern at Directi and here's what I found - Those...
4.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 4, 2013

Samsung Electronics, the Korean electronics giant has unveiled the Galaxy Note 3 and it's one heck of a smartphone or 'phablet' as many of you would like to call it....
7k views

@Rvi · Jul 15, 2013

There are lot of discussions for DAC and DESD course, but i need to know about WiMC course and its placement scenario/opportunities. I appeared for CDAC july 2013 and my...
3.9k views