CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vmk • 08 May, 2012
i am M tech student, i want to publish research paper but don't know how? help me by giving your suggestions.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 08 May, 2012 Introductions is certainly not the place to ask for help. I've moved your post to 'General Help' section here on CE.
@Ankita Katdare • 08 May, 2012 vmk On which platform would you like to publish your research paper? What is it about?
3.5k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2015

If you are looking to buy a car this year, Ford India is here to unveil a brand new compact sedan option. News has it that Ford is all set...
3.6k views

@Mohanraj D · Mar 10, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : Smart Womens Security system Abstract: The project focuses on developing a wireless band. The band is used to reduce abuses against women by monitoring the...
8.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 23, 2013

The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was launched by the Korean company in November and today it if officially unveiling in India. Bigger in size and processing power than it's younger...
4.6k views

@rengaraj · Nov 25, 2009

Sir / madam, My question is A 1 KM long wire is held by 'n' poles. If one pole is removed the length of the gap increases by 5/3 meters....
5.4k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Apr 22, 2015

Micromax Informatics Limited has launched a new low-budget dual-SIM (GSM+ GSM) smartphone called ‘Micromax Canvas Spark’ based on dominant Android platform. Priced at Rs 4,999, the latest 3G smartphone in...
4k views