How to prevent chocolates from melting.

Well we all like chocolate, but only when they are freshly taken out from the refrigerator, and present as chilled solid bars.

but once they are put in warm places, they start melting and start sticking to their foil wrappers, and become totally un-consumable.

now considering that you are going on a long trip, and carrying a lot of chocolate bars in your back pack. how would you prevent them from melting ?

would packing with pieces of dry-ice, help ?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Well I read few articles on chocolate baking & prevention of chocolate melting, & this is what I found :
    Paraffin wax,an artificial layer coating on chocolate can be done to increase the time before the chocolate starts melting. It usually degrades the taste of the chocolate though. Another method is to add more amount of cocoa in it.
    However, storing the chocolate in the dark-place is the another precaution should be taken to avoid melting of chocolate.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

paraffin wax is not an edible stuff, is it ? and besides who has the time and money to do that ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

paraffin wax is not an edible stuff, is it ? and besides who has the time and money to do that ?
    Not an edible ingredient, buddy.
    I am searching more on methods to prevent melting, Will get back on this thread if I find some informative tips.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Cadbury has found the solution in the form of "DAIRY MILK SILK" this marketing strategy has reached youngsters well.

(just kidding 😀 )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RF module is connecting in mesh network it will be showing some issue.if one to one communction is happening well but when am placing more than two modules it getting...
GSM908 is equipped with GPSandGSm but cost is not considered as we expect,so please suggest me..
# BABEL Google & Facebook, both tried to buy the titan standalone app : Whatsapp. None were able to buyout. So, Google decided to to develop the standalone messaging service...
as we developing some power electronics concepts as we did in matlab modling we got some output but in case of pspice it getting some extra components and aproximation will...
WhatsApp is one of the most popular free communication app. WeChat's popularity is increasing day by day, even they are spending crores on Advertisement. Recently 'Line' another free app has...