How to prepare for CCAT-2014

Hello everyone

I am currently in final year of B.Tech and want to pursue the DESD from acts pune.

I want to do we have any specific course material or some coaching institute for the same ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here are a few preparation tips: #-Link-Snipped-# for C-CAT 2014.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung's Galaxy S5 is already making it to the rumor treadmill with the technological advances it's going to offer. The leaks so far include a new kind of fast charging...
Name:Sneha *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication Location: Dhule *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed): Student Work Experience: (if applicable):---- *Hobbies & Interests: Playing chess, Reading books *Aim in life: (if applicable ): *I joined...
hello friends, i got this idea from a movie that when there is any place where no one entered and we wants to know how's the design or structure of...
i am a student of fourth year CSE and i need to a project that can be completed in 2.5 months. I know C,C++, java. please suggest me some ideas.
I am relatively new to Google+. The problem why I did not sign up for the service (when it was first launched) is because I wanted to avoid rebuilding my...