How to practice GRE data interpretation questions

Hello everybody...

I am planning to take GRE revised test. Can someone provide me the practice questions for Data Interpretation ? Also can someone provide me the pdf of big book for math questions ? I could only get the big book for verbal online.

Thanks,
Bharath

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Bharath: Sure. I will try to upload some data interpretation practice questions here soon.
    Keep watching this space.

You can use this for solving old papers: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nynamyna
    nynamyna
    Thanks....Even in the link you gave me..there are only verbal questions....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah I forgot.

Check this thread for updates: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI...........CRAzy EnGiNeERS.......woo love the name...! hm.....seems to be an interesting place thus,decided to join........😀😁
1. Today Wegener's theory is (i)____ ; however, he died an outsider treated with (ii)____ by the scientific establishment. Blank (i) A. unsupported B. unchallenged C. undervalued Blank (ii) D....
Symposium will explore technological advances in the area of communications technologies and enablers Geneva, 18 July, 2011 - From e-health and e-government to sustainable solutions, next-generation wireless standardisation and deployment...
Fujikura Europe, one of the world's leading manufacturers of fibre optic cables and equipment has launched a new series of fusion splicer, the FSM-100M and FSM-100P, set to dramatically improve...
Is there is scope in building repairs ?? As a civil engg. 😐