How to post videoes on you tube

how to post videoes on you tube and how to post any picture or any data on google'web site or on any other web site........

Replies

• moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Re: posting videoes on you tube

To post videos in youtube follow these steps..

1. Goto YouTube
    If you already have an account, then sign in; or create an account.
    Go back to the homepage and click on "Upload" at the top right. It should have an arrow pointing to the right and up.
    Type in an appropriate name for your title, description and tags in the specified boxes. Chose the category for your video and click "Upload a Video..."
    click "browse" to search for a video on your computer. When you find the video file, click "Upload Video".
    When the bar fills, you have posted a video on YouTube!
  • moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Re: posting videoes on you tube

To post videos in youtube follow these steps.

1. Go to YouTubeYouTube
    2. If you already have an account, then sign in; or create an account.
    3. Go back to the homepage and click on "Upload" at the top right. It should have an arrow pointing to the right and up.
    4. Type in an appropriate name for your title, description and tags in the specified boxes. Chose the category for your video and click "Upload a Video..."
    5. click "browse" to search for a video on your computer. When you find the video file, click "Upload Video".
    6. When the bar fills, you have posted a video on YouTube!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to General Help section.
  • callyD
    callyD
    It's easy. Just go to YouTube, and sign yourself up for a new account... it should all be made clear then.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. It's always 1 to 6, it's always 15 to 20, it's always 5, but it's never 21, unless it's flying. What is this? 2. Hans is standing behind Gerrie...
do anyone know about vibrant worx Noida company? How is this Company? do anyone know what is HCL Infosystems? Is it actually HCL or some institute? what is the Latest...
Please suggest me some idea for my Major Project in IT stream for the Final Semester. If it will be some research oriented Idea then it will be excellent. I...
Friends i have started this thread to share interesting facts. Share the facts that you know.๐Ÿ˜ ________________________________________________________ Here are some interesting, but true facts, that you may or may not...
CEans, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Over the decades, techies have built great engineering companies. I'm quite sure we have many future Steve Jobs, Gates, Page & Brin...