How to perform automatic Update on Multiple Servers while peforming commit on svn?

I want to perform automatic update on multiple servers automatically as soon as i commit changes on my code

More specifically

I have multiple instances of my code and i want to update them all as soon i commit changes on my code

Project is based on PHP

How can i do this?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Which SVN are you using? Subversion or GitHub?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I was using subversion

Btw this issue has been fixed now , I had to modify my post-commit hook script i.e present in hook folder
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    goyal420
    I was using subversion

Btw this issue has been fixed now , I had to modify my post-commit hook script i.e present in hook folder
    That's awesome!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hola, Let us share some amazing tongue twisters here. I will set the ball rolling. 1. how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. 2....
Quote: The software complexity of critical medical devices is growing rapidly. Pacemakers can be remotely programmed. Infusion pumps have been hacked. Digital radiography systems contain millions of lines of code....
I am currently working on an innovation research project on how to solve the so called "last mile" issue in traffic at the Vienna University of Business and Economics. The...
One of the problems with wearable medical devices is the electronics for sensing physiological parameters , process the data and communicate with a host computer. Cotton is easy to wear...
Hi all, I am working as a s/w engineer in a MNC having one year of experience. Now a am thinking of adding some value to my BE degree. Would...