How to parallelize code? What is the best way?

Hi,
I would like to know if there are any methods that one can use to know whether a C code is parallelizable, and the best way to parallelize it.
Thanks in advance

Replies

• rukawa
    rukawa
    Any suggestions?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# . Got suggestions?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is new for me too. I googled and found out an article on the embedded -

How to analyze C-code for parallelization?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

How do I parallelize my code?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do let us know if you think those links are of help and please feel free to ask further questions.
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    useful 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The good news just keeps on coming for Windows Phone users. After the launch of the feature packed Windows Phone 8.1 update, Microsoft has announced that it is has been...
M1 Limited, the popular telecommunications and mobile operator company in Singapore, has launched a new enterprise broadband service that offers 10 Gbps Internet speed. The country's national fibre network is...
Alright, it is dead at this moment. As iOS & Android took over Symbian, the development for Symbian was stopped & so its tool were also removed officially. However, Delight...
Brian Dye, VP of Information Security at Symantec has acknowledged that the antivirus software is dead. He said that the antivirus doesn't make money anymore and Symantec is now exploring...
Quote: The shot-peening process has long been known to improve the fatigue life of bearings and shafts, and the bending strength of gear teeth. Now it’s used to increase the...