How to order Xiaomi Redmi 1S on Flipkart - Just In Time

Having successfully ordered the Xiaomi Redmi 1s right in the first sale and then repeating the success in the second batch of Redmi 1s sale on Flipkart - I think I can tell you how to order the phone on Flipkart before it goes out of stock on Flipkart. About 38-40k of the phones were sold out in each of the first two batches within 3 to 4 seconds. Here's what to do -
  • Login to Flipkart at least two hours in advance; at about 11 - 12 PM.
  • Make sure that you are on the page that shows the countdown timer.
  • Do not refresh the page after the page starts showing < 5 minutes for the sale to begin (2:00 PM). A lot of people will be refreshing the page in the last 2-3 minutes are likely to see blank pages or no page loads.
  • As soon as the timer reaches to 00:00:00 - it will convert to 'Buy Now' button.
  • Hit on the button as soon as you can.
  • Flipkart will confirm that your order has been registered. It may take a while for the page to refresh and reflect the phone in your cart.
If it does not - wait for 5 minutes - and then open flipkart in a new tab and directly go to the shopping cart. You should see your phone there.

All the best!

Do check out our Redmi Related Discussions: Xiaomi Redmi 1S Review: The Best Budget Smartphone In India For Rs. 6000 | Xiaomi Redmi 1S Camera Samples - Post Here!

Replies

• Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    For all the things which are in outofstock from flipkart we can apply the same idea what you narrated above it will help ?>? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    For all the things which are in outofstock from flipkart we can apply the same idea what you narrated above it will help ?>? #-Link-Snipped-#
    Nope, this is only for the 'flash sales' that Flipkart does. The products that are 'out of stock' - are out of stock! They can't be ordered. Of course you can add those products to your wishlist so that you get notified when these are made available in the store.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Increase changes by installing Compare Hatke add on. It will try to add in your cart just before 14:00:00 and it hits around 300 tries per second. mean while you can try to add from another browser.
    We tried this way and got a RedMi 1s. We will try this today.
    But it totally on luck. All the best.

Install add-on from here :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 This is amazing. The jugaad tricks that engineers come up with as workarounds!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Today's achievement,

Here I am,
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Congratulations! 😁 How many people added the phones to their cart this time?

PS: Some people are trying to sell the Xiaomi Redmi 1S by commenting on blogs with statements like "I have one in my cart. I can sell it to anyone for 8,000 just transfer to my bank account and send your address on my email #-Link-Snipped-#." And to that, some Flipkart officials are replying that they will blacklist their email IDs on Flipkart forever and they won't be able to buy a product ever again. πŸ‘€ πŸ˜•
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Already said πŸ˜› .. three people tried and all of us able to add in cart. I am going to gift it to my brotherπŸ˜€.
    I am still happy with old and faithful Galaxy SIIβ˜•.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Followed the same rules as you said before for MI3 and was successful for 5 Mi3 continuously. But today failed for Redmi. πŸ˜”. Wanted to gift for my sister and it got flop. I was utterly shocked to see in less than 20 seconds it got over.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I missed this time again ! 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Sorry to hear that. You should take tips from #-Link-Snipped-# who seems to have cracked the magic formula of buying the phone from Flipkart. All the best for the next time.
    Ha ha. Yeah. Sure. Thanks
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# : You still did not buy a phone?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# : You still did not buy a phone?
    I have moto G. Redmi 1S purchase was intended to gift my uncle. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Sorry to hear that. You should take tips from #-Link-Snipped-# who seems to have cracked the magic formula of buying the phone from Flipkart. All the best for the next time.
    I think now I have to hire #-Link-Snipped-# on #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I opened two browser in chrome BuyHatke was trying and on firefox I clicked. BuyHake showed message they clicked on Buy Now in 197 msec. May be I am faster than BuyHatke 😁
  • anbharath8
    anbharath8
    Harshad Italiya
    Till now i have purchased 8 redmi 1s and 2 mi3. Steps are very simple if you have highspeed internet connection. Please follow steps explained in this link.
    Buy xiaomi – Jobcabin
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Learnt about this phone from CE after the first sale. I was with finger on the button for the second when I was called urgently by the chairman of the group. I geared up for the third. I hit the button buy me within a second. As luck would have it the power blinked. When I hit the button again in about three seconds I got an 'out of stock' message.The next sale was today. I had lined up a couple of secretaries three days back armed with all data. I had to rush off to an out of town factory two days back.
    Again I was waiting with finger on the button in Coimbatore and hit it when the 'Buy Now' message flashed.
    The screen went blank with the wheel spinning. After a while it flashed. Sorry, you have just bought this. Only one phone per customer.'
    My ancient Nokia rang, the secretary from Bangalore chortling,'Sir, I got it'.
    Just now an SMS from Flipkart that the phone is on the way.

There is more than one way of skinning a cat.

The phone is for my wife. I shall stick to my trusted slightly bashed up 1st gen dumb Nokia with the worn out buttons.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've a good news here! Over 150,000 Redmi 1S phone will be on sale tomorrow at Flipkart. News blogs are also reporting that over 25,000 Mi3 phones will be available as well. Those who've made about 5 attempts at buying Mi3 will get the phones added to their shopping carts automatically.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    So here is math for Big Billion day sale by Flipkart
    150,000 * 6000 + 25,000 * 14000 = 900 Million + 350 Million
    = INR. 1.25 Billion
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A few reports are suggesting that Xiaomi Redmi 1S is now available on Amazon and Snapdeal.

Some people have spotted the listing of - Xiaomi power bank, Xiaomi headsets, Xiaomi Redmi 1S, Xiaomi screen protector, the Mi smart key, Xiaomi Mi4 and Xiaomi Mi3 on these websites.

Could someone confirm this news?
    Yes I can confirm that Xiaomi headsets, Screen Protector, Smart key and power banks are available in Amazon and snapdeal. I haven't found phones but.In Amazon the power bank was avalable for 900 which is 100 rs less than flipkart price and if you have SBI card amazon is giving for 800 only. I did my self, but sadly now its out of stock. I mean still you have the items but cost is 1400 and plus of it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Ancy Tom Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Kottayam, Kerala Occupation: Completed Engineering in 2014, Now working as business development executive and .net traniee in a small firm, Work Experience:...
Hi, I am working in industrial refrigeration.We are facing problems in refrigerator like condensation in unit..so how we can overcome this condensation?
Hi i invented a new mobile charger . My project concept is charge mobiles anywhere and anytime without give any inputs . I complete prototypes of my project. I want...
I need some business ideas in manufacturing of electrical parts and green energy. Kindly reply quickly.
Sony India has launched a new smartphone - the Sony Xperia E3 and its Dual-SIM variant in India today after the grand unveiling at IFA 2014. You will find that...