How to Make Own Electric Autorickshaw

I need top speed of vehicles is 60-80 km/h and persons sitting in vehicles is 6 persons . For that i need formula for how much watts of motor i need to use. I need complete guide of making electric vehicles. Reply quickly.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Here you are:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With a mission to "remove the language barrier in text communication", Reverie Language Technologies was started by Arvind Pani and his friends - S. K. Mohanty and Vivekananda Pani. Reverie...
Reports suggest Microsoft is working on gesture input for devices and interactive displays. While gestures aren’t new for the Redmond giant, it is planning to implement this technology using an...
Friends I am doing my final year project in hydraulics. I am in desperate need of material for piston rod of diameter 90mm. I referred internet and other sources but...
Google has announced today that it has made a few changes to Gmail to make it snoop-proof. In the blog post Google has not directly pointed fingers at the National...
Facebook recently announced a scripting language that is based on Php and powered with their home tool HHVM known as HACK. Development of HACK language to work with PHP is...