How to make a gif image.

How to make a gif image.

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    What do you wan't to ask ?
    Do you wan't to ask how to convert any image in gif format ?
    You can simply convert any image to gif format by paint or photoshop........../
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You need GIF Maker software to create GIF images. You can convert an image or animation into GIF by using converters. There are few online converters available that do it for free. You need to provide an image or sequence of images to create a gif.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @rishi that i know rishi by changing the extantion of any file to .gif we can convert any file to gif file.we can do it in paint, photoshop and any compressing software.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    The_Big_K
    You need GIF Maker software to create GIF images. You can convert an image or animation into GIF by using converters. There are few online converters available that do it for free. You need to provide an image or sequence of images to create a gif.
    i just want to create a signature. Sir can i do it by a programming language.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suggest Project Ideas hello friends am new to this forum don't know de way of posting questions but presently am in urgent need of help my college professors are banging...
Aimed at high school students considering engineering as a career, this video by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences describes the unique features of engineering thinking...
What is DOMAIN ? What is the difference between Domain and a workgroup ? How to join a system to the Domain ?
1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue . 2. All idiots, after reading this first truth will try ii. 3. And discover that the first truth...
Hiiiiiiiiiiii guys, I thing everyone here know about Thathagat Tulsi who born in Bihar and presently he is the youngest professor ever in IIT Mumbai, he is doing research on...