How to Make a 3D Origami Paper Snake: Please make your own!

This video is about making a snake out of paper. The style of paper folding and structure building shown in this video is called "3D Origami" if you wish to look it up. I hope that this video will inspire you guys to create your own creations and share them with me. I learned this skill in 6th grade, when a teacher showed the class a video of another paper snake.

Here is the video:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to a recent tweet by the Xiaomi India's VP Manu Jain, the company is gearing up for the 'second biggest announcement this month' and is set to announce the...
Indian smartphone startup OKWU has launched its second smartphone in the country, the 4G VoLTE equipped OKWU Omicron at Rs 10,499. The unveiling of the smartphone was done by the...
Lenovo has launched its new fitness tracker in India called the Smart Band HW01. The Lenovo Smart Band HW01 will be available exclusively on Flipkart from today at a price...
Colonizing distant planets is going to be the next big mission for humans. NASA is gearing up to send humans to the red planet by end of the next decade...
Quote: Learn 3D modeling in Fusion 360 in under an hour! Whether you are new to CAD or already using parametric CAD software, this short video-only class includes everything you...