Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jun 14, 2013

    superfanI don't seem to be able to find a like button. What is wrong? Is it visible only to regular posters?

    There's a thumbs up button in the bottom right corner of every post. That's the like button.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jun 14, 2013

    ...but the ability comes only when you've 15 posts on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • superfan

    @superfan-NVp6OB • Jun 14, 2013

    OK ... thanks for clearing my doubt.

  • superfan

    @superfan-NVp6OB • Jul 5, 2013

    I made my 15 posts. Still no thumbs up button in sight.

    On a related note, how many posts do I need to be able to send private messages?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 5, 2013

    superfanI made my 15 posts. Still no thumbs up button in sight.

    On a related note, how many posts do I need to be able to send private messages?

    The system takes some time to update the permissions. Please check if you still do not see the like buttons at the bottom right of every post.