How to like a post?

I don't seem to be able to find a like button. What is wrong? Is it visible only to regular posters?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    superfan
    I don't seem to be able to find a like button. What is wrong? Is it visible only to regular posters?
    There's a thumbs up button in the bottom right corner of every post. That's the like button.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...but the ability comes only when you've 15 posts on CE. 😀
  • superfan
    superfan
    OK ... thanks for clearing my doubt.
  • superfan
    superfan
    I made my 15 posts. Still no thumbs up button in sight.

On a related note, how many posts do I need to be able to send private messages?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    superfan
    I made my 15 posts. Still no thumbs up button in sight.

On a related note, how many posts do I need to be able to send private messages?
    The system takes some time to update the permissions. Please check if you still do not see the like buttons at the bottom right of every post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz, give links to find good study materials!!!
Say hello to Google's Project Loon - a project that aims to provide Internet all over the world via a ring of balloons floating in the sky, about 20 kilometers...
I am very fond Escher's works, many featuring impossible physics. Rochester Institute of technology has constructed an Escherian stairwell that defies comprehension. Can CEans (civil or uncivil) come up with...
Industry experts believe that fresher salaries will either remain the same or may even go down in the next few years. It'd expected that freshers would get salaries between Rs....
What is the difference between "Post Graduate Degree Awarding Programme" & "Post Graduate Diploma Awarding Programme" that are offered by CDAC in DESD Field ? Is there a criteria like...