How to keep your jobs?

Even though retrenchments are going on everywhere, there's really no point worrying about it.

It's best if you just focus on your job, and do whatever you can to make sure you keep it!

Be sure to keep track of your key achievements during the year. Particularly during performance appraisal time, it's critical to show the value that you bring to the company.

Use the right phrases or comments such as "successfully developed...", "able to overcome communications and cultural barrier working with teams in multiple countries..."

David Russell (author of Phrases for Performance Appraisal Resource Guide)
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to jobs section.

PS: Could you tell us a bit more about your book? Looks like an interesting name.
  • David A Russell
    David A Russell
    It's a collection of ready-to-use and impactful phrases to help employees write professional and impressive appraisals for themselves. The idea is to help them highlight their strengths and achievements to keep their jobs.

David Russell (author of Phrases for Performance Appraisal Resource Guide)
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We will run two puzzle simultaneously, 1->>> Four fours problem : In this problem we have to make numbers starting from 1 by using only four 4, with any mathematical...
hello friends i m Gurjeet singh ......student of MCA 2nd yr .....and i am a crazy software engineer...hope here i will get more and more valuable things to learn​
Hi friends I have just completed my B.Tech. Now i am confused what to do ,any suggestions
I need the help of persons who have knowledge in Graphic Designing. I need a good logo and since I am no good at Graphics, thought I'll ask for help...
hi guys , We have many people on CE more than 41K. So i wanted to ask a question , are you people stressed of working/reading etc etc . If...