How to jam GSM / CDMA network?

i want to know how to jam GSM networks, CDMA and other wireless internet connections using a cascade of CMOS 4011 IC in its astable mode.
Also, what type of antenna would be best for such a jammer.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Frederick51
    i want to know how to jam GSM networks, CDMA and other wireless internet connections using a cascade of CMOS 4011 IC in its astable mode.
    Also, what type of antenna would be best for such a jammer.
    Jammer is nothing but something like generation of signal with same or higher frequency which suppress the original wanted signal.
  • Frederick51
    Frederick51
    what kind of VCO would you prefer i use? i dont know if VCO made from Nand Gates would be better?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to ask that what is the difference between anelastic, inelastic, viscoelastic, viscoplastic deformation... please tell that which depend upon time or not please tell that which shows recoverable...
hello,i m a computer system engineering student,i want to make my final year project on the sharing of charge in air via internet,i.e. for example a person is working in...
Hello All, I graduated from RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia in December 2010, with a Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace engineering (at 26 years of age). Worked as a Document Controller (civil...
I had a triple boot system with windows 8, windows 7 and ubuntu using the windows 8 bootloader, but due certain glitches; i had to reinstall ubuntu and now the...
My self komal kumar sahu ,i am the student of Bachelor of computer Application (B.C.A) from Rungta Group of colleges ,kohka,Bhilai,Distt-Durg(C.G). by Punjab Technical University,jalandhar.As.i m doing my B.C.A course...