How to interface XBee with atmega 32?

i m thinking of doing a project that includes serial communication between Xbee module and atmega32 through USART. through some web browsing i found out that these two devices have different logic levels and require logic level converter. can anyone share me a link that has an example of how wireless communicaiton is done between Xbee and atmega32 with proper circuit diagram!?

Thank you!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After few days of tweaking, I have finally managed to lower the boot time of my system to ~14s from ~26s. I know 14s is still way too much, but...
Verizon Communications, one of the leading broadband and telecom companies in the United States has announced that it will begin the trials of the next generation wireless technology, 5G, sometime...
I am interested in Boiler designing. Can anybody here tell me which software is needed to know among Autocad, solidworks, CATIA, PRO E for my purpose? for the analysis part...
Though Faisal Ansari's family has a medical background, he had realised that engineering was something he was naturally good at. Pursuing his dream, he got a degree in Mechanical Engineering...
Hello frnds.. I am a fresher civil engineer & I am curious to know that how my job Is going to start. . I know that first I have to...