How to increase the upload speed for torrent?

How to increase the upload speed for torrent from our system?

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    I think you can't set a specific value for your upload speed because it depends on your net speed as well as how many seeds a particular file has. You can set the maximum limit for the speed but I'm not aware of any such thing as setting the exact speed. also if you really want to maximize your upload why don't you increase the Bandwidth allocation for your upload(Right-click on it & check out the options)
  • ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    hi sheyasm
    my bandwidth allocation set to unlimit but it upload 0.9 kbps only ..........please tell me how to increase upload bandwidth...............
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    hey
    1] just go to setting and incrase the uplading slots per torrent.
    2] Set the first priority to uploading.
    3] set global uplading speed to 0(max.)
    4] increase the shear ratio to 500.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Settings path depends on which torrent software you are using. There are many available in market as Vuze, mu torrent etc...

Mainly these depends on peer to peer network technology, if you had set-up your top most speed in the software then downloading / uploading speeds will depend on number of peers and number of seeds.

-CB
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Can i know why do you want so? I mean most people usually want to increase their download speed but you want to increase your upload speed
  • ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    I want more upload because to give the seeding to the others goyal.....
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Seeding also essential for some tracer to maintain the ratio!!
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    I didn't get the option to set the priority of upload...please help!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Entrepreneurship is one such avenue that is less traveled. Those who have walked this path have written extensively about it through online articles and books. Let's make a collection of...
Gatwick Airport Appoint Human Recognition Systems to Investigate New Innovations in Airport Security Operations Human Recognition Systems (HRS) has signed a contract with Gatwick Airport to support them with a...
Hello, This is Kashmiri from Lahore and I want to know the difference between alternator and generator. Any one who could reply??? I really want to know the answer.
" Is there any hardware specific key for distinguishing electronic gadgets like mobile phones, laptops etc". Let me ask through an example; Let's say me and my friend just bought...
It looks like Internet Brands, the company that owns vBulletin is all set to stop XenForo from launching their software tomorrow. They have filed lawsuit against XenForo claiming the copyrights....