How to have your name instead of start in the start panel?

do anyone know how to have your name instead of start in the start panel without using any additional software?????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @lovejeet: Let me quickly train you on how to ask questions on the forums.

1. Provide appropriate title: I changed the title of this thread from 'hiii' to ->How to have your name instead of start in the start panel?, which gives a better idea of what to expect in the thread.
    2. Describe the question without making assumptions. In the above question, we have no idea which Operating System you're using: Windows XP, Vista, uBuntu, Mac OSX and so on.

Hope this helps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's a well established saying that 'money pulls money'. So wondering is money really required to make money?
Hello i keep on wondering how to determine Capacitor values for input and output of a voltage regulator for instance , right now i'm using 7809. the datasheet and the...
Ray Ozzie, Microsoft's Chief Software Architect will step down. Ozzie had assumed the role of CSA in Microsoft in 2006. He played an influential role in the making of Windows...
100% Lawful One of my high school friend was not interested in studies after high school, so after high school he never actually cleared any of the entrance exams and...
i want to know that how to auto remove the virus from pc while queak heal total security 2010(registered) is already install in pc.please tell me.