How to get sponsor for college fest?

Hello Sir/ Ma'am ,

On behalf of GITM Group of Institutions ,Gurgaon, it gives us immense pleasure to introduce
WAVES 2012- Our ANNUAL TECHNO SPORTS CULTURAL ENIGMA
from 5th Nov 2012 - 10th Nov 2012. The six day fest will comprise of many

various Cultural Techinal Sports events. These six days will show the participation of
about 5000 students per day.

We hereby invite you to adorn the most esteemed position in WAVES 2012

by getting associated with us

Your association with GITM Group of Institutions will pave the path of achieving our common dream
of transforming the creative minds into some fruitful ideas and implementing
them for a better tomorrow.

Regards,
SHUBHRA KUREEL
Joint Secretary
WAVES 2012
(9891415337)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my dear friends can any one tell me about the sites where i can give my gate practice test for free. whichever sites i login it only require is the...
I've been trying out all the possible ways to log into the university computers but all has not worked out ....I tried out the command prompt option but 5 system...
Hello All. I am a Civil Engineer from M.P. working in Water resources department. As I have joined this community of Engineers I feel at home.. Regards to all Engineers...
Branded Cities Network have come out with a whopping 18,000 sq.ft. Hi Res full motion LED media sign in the heart of Las Vegas. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-worlds-largest-led-media-sign-162599756.html
Dear friends I just want to know the latest technologies that are used in modern air coolers(using humidity sensors).I also want to know the technology used in symphony and kenstar...