How to get real IP address?

hi frndzzz...
plz tell me how to get real IP address.

Replies

• samboy2005
    samboy2005
    do you want to find the Ip of your own Pc or that of someone on the network??
    if its the first case.. simply visit this link to know your present IP
    IPcatcher.Net - What is my IP address? This online IP/DNS tool provides the user their IP address, catch other IP address, and location lookup.
    hope this resolves your problem
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    ip2location.com
    there are lots of site ...... but if u dont have dedicated IP address then read about NAT ........
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    just try............
    APNIC
  • devesh
    devesh
    Could you please be more specific......
    What do you want to know by Real IP?
    There are two types of IP add--- Public and Private.
    for Public IP you can check out whatismyip.com
    otherwise just do ipconfig on command prompt and you will get the private IP.
  • sumir_kumar
    sumir_kumar
    do you mean buying an ip address for your router
  • poganinja
    poganinja
    jeni
    hi frndzzz...
    plz tell me how to get real IP address.
    Hi whether you want to know real system ip address then follow the steps given below ..
    Go to start---->run--->type cmd--->ipconfig
    to know your present network ip address visit sites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all.. I am Naveen, i am an EEE student and i would like to know the titles for the mini projects in electrical............
Hello........I m new here.....I m studying in Last year of computer engineering..... I need to do a software project ...... It will be very useful to me if you suggest...
It's a bit late to be asking this because I'm already at the university of Manchester but i was accepted on a degree course in America and i was wondering...
to all dear members😁i became thanks
Engineers who are aspiring to get into IIMs and other top Business Schools in India - do you know that CAT might go online from November 2009? The question is,...