How to get job in government sector ?

I want knowledge about how to get job in government sector. Where to have coaching for examination. I have completed my B.E in Computer from Mumbai University. For which all fields or sectors i am eligible. Plz reply. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• bhupendra24
    bhupendra24
    You can get good information from the person who has personally given these examinations and doing government jobs. Face 2 Face your doubts will be more clear.
    Or some institute where there are people who have given these examination. They teach over there for part time.โ€‹
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Okay, buddy believe me life is tough for Computer grads in government sector. I guess there are 2-3 PSUs which recruit through GATE. Other than that, you can try for NIC too. But there are not much opportunities in government sector for computer science students.
  • choprarahul24
    choprarahul24
    Pensu
    Okay, buddy believe me life is tough for Computer grads in government sector. I guess there are 2-3 PSUs which recruit through GATE. Other than that, you can try for NIC too. But there are not much opportunities in government sector for computer science students.
    Thanks for you reply. Is GATE examination tough ? Is it similar to CAT ?.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    choprarahul24
    Thanks for you reply. Is GATE examination tough ? Is it similar to CAT ?.
    Well, not exactly similar to CAT. Though as the time passes by, its getting tougher, competition is increasing.
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    choprarahul24
    I want knowledge about how to get job in government sector. Where to have coaching for examination. I have completed my B.E in Computer from Mumbai University. For which all fields or sectors i am eligible. Plz reply. ๐Ÿ˜•
    It's fully depend upon your luck..I've also done graduation in BCA field & try in gov. sector & also give exams of gov related jobs but i've not get any job yet...So, I think it's fully depend upon luck..Recently mine friend place in Punjab Police but i'm in IT company now...๐Ÿ˜”
  • sonamahesh
    sonamahesh
    many bank vacancies are there and examination are going to be held in this year.
    you can try for that. i have also started coaching for bank exam.๐Ÿ˜
  • nilesh sawant
    nilesh sawant
    sonamahesh
    many bank vacancies are there and examination are going to be held in this year.
    you can try for that. i have also started coaching for bank exam.
    What Type of Coaching Have you started for it ? and whats the eligibility or criteria for Banking Jobs ?

I think there are few hundred of vacancies and lakhs of people applying for the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, my phone decided to crap out on me recently, and I have read around and found out you guys know what your doing. Hopefully you can help me...
Hey i want the programming of ldr at avr atmega16 to read its value and acc. to it i want to run stepper motor.I have used same concept as for...
THE BEST SPEECH ABOUT SUCCESS!! I've attended many seminars regarding this but nothing is as good as this! \m/ Just watch the video and listen to his words! its inspiring!
NurtureTalent Academy and CSI (Computer Society Of India) have together launched Techunt 2013 - India's first talent hunt for entrepreneurs. This initiative will reach over 100 colleges in India and...
IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT UBUNTU OPERATING SYSTEM THEN PLEASE SAY HOW CAN I OPERATE THIS OPERATING SYSTEM