How to get clients for BPO business?

I Completed my graduation this year . I'm very much interested to start my own business. So, i decided to start Outsourcing Company but i don't know how to get clients for my BPO-Inbound non-voice process. Now i'm looking for clients, please anybody give solution for me...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's bit difficult to answers. I'd look for how my competition gets their clients and think whether I can do anything different. But unless we know the exact nature of your business and the type of clients you are looking for; it's going to be very tough to answer.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ferozkhanmfk
    I Completed my graduation this year . I'm very much interested to start my own business. So, i decided to start Outsourcing Company but i don't know how to get clients for my BPO-Inbound non-voice process. Now i'm looking for clients, please anybody give solution for me...
    Please elaborate your question. ☕
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Common Mantra for any sales is cater to customers need,the more suitable approach you will provide you will attract more clients,to find clients you should know your benefits and work on it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a design mechanical engineer working on the design of different Agricultural machineries, Construction equipments and renewable energy equipments. i am very happy in discussing renewable energy matters.
hi dz is jyothirmai doing btech 3rd yr in EEE branch.......😀
can i know what is the main difference between ac and dc????
Hi friend, I don't know where located the great Victoria Desert . any one know please help me
PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE MECHANICAL/CHEMICAL PROPERTIES ON DELRIN MATERIAL.