How to get a job without a degree in India?

Can i get job without degree with the help of doing certification?
Currently i am doing CCNA.
I need 2 more years to complete my BE but i cant wait anymore.. i want to get a job as soon as possible to support my family economicaly.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    You shud get extremely well in CCNA, you should get a huge headstart.I am still not sure if companies will hire you but best of luck
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# .
    At this stage searching for a job would not be feasible. As (i guess) you would have just completed your 4 semesters. & getting any job at this moment is a bit typical. I'll be great if you could search for a part time job (May be like providing coaching to first year students,) to make yourself economically strong.

All The Best.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Since you have made this post late night at 2:40 am, I am assuming you have been googling this for a long time and it is really important to you.

Are you looking for a job only in Computer Science or IT sector? Or are other domains also an open option?
  • Vikram Jadhav
    Vikram Jadhav
    #-Link-Snipped-# Actualy after completing CCNA im going to do CCNP. On CCNP im going to search for a job.
  • Vikram Jadhav
    Vikram Jadhav
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for your suggestion but im not intrested in teaching soi want to do something else..
  • Vikram Jadhav
    Vikram Jadhav
    #-Link-Snipped-# As im from Computer science discipline im looking for a job in computer & IT sector only..
    And i made this post late night coz i was looking for online jobs.. if u know something then you can share with me.. Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After launching a few mid-range tablets and phablets HP has ventured into the entry-level segment with its latest Android tablet. The HP 7 Plus Tablet is the most affordable tablet...
As per recent news, the Gorakhpur-bound Gorakhdham express rammed with the goods train near Chureb railway station in Sant Kabir Nagar district in Uttar Pradesh. Atleast 10 are feared to...
The engineers at NASA have been long working on developing technology that can enable sending live animals into the space and on other planets. This time the news has it...
Can a B.Tech CSE student with a CGPA 5.9(less than 60%) with 126 (AIR) be selected in PSU COmpany?
All the following video cover is nothing but the basics which you already know. But 'reinforcement' is kind of magical. If you are a wannabe entrepreneur or an entrepreneur going...