How to get 15 day internship (instrumentation) for 15 days, without any references?

Mod Note: Question edited. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - My opinion is that 15 day internship will not be useful at all. You should at least aim for 2 months of internship. 

There are several online portals out there that offer internship related information. Internshala, I guess has a big database of internships. So, do search on that portal. 

As far as references are concerned, you don't really need them. Try online first and then try to approach those companies.

Sometimes, cold calling the companies may also do the trick. Do think about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually i didn't concentrate on my studies during my college days and i am regretting now and here after i will be focused on what iam doing.so could anyone reply...
I can't login from Mac, I can't make a new post from iPad. But can do all from android phone.All activities available on my android phone. Am posting from that....
I've completed my graduation in mechanical engineering with 60% aggregate...I'm very much interested in automobile industries and automotive designs...what is the right way to place in good automobile companies...?
I have completed my btech 2018 .I want to do job in design field .I have tried all the job website and other resources but I could find any job...