how to fix components on a circuit board??

hello
i have a mini
project to be done and i have the circuit diagram and its working..after having all the components...can anyone tell me what is the basic idea of fixing the components on to a circuit board and how.. i am completely new to such kind of projects....plzzz can anyone help me!!??

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Subhash, devices like a bred board are connected internally which makes it easier. Just imagine how tedious will it be if you have to connect each wire with your hands. The circuit will look complicated, isn't it?

The circuit looks well arranged when on bred board or circuit board.

There may be other opinions too. 😀 Wait for them.

All the best for your project. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Fixing the component means are you talking about solder the component on board?
    please be clear what you want to ask. i am little confused in your question.
  • subhash0791
    subhash0791
    @ishutopre
    thanks for the reply!!
    ya it looks well on a circuit board or bred board...now i am clear about bred borad..i used it...but can you xplain how to fix them on a circuit board...shud we need to get it done somewhere else using machinery or can we do it by our hand...???
  • subhash0791
    subhash0791
    @godfather
    firstly thanks for the reply!!
    no i am not asking about soldering but the basic method on presenting a project..as said by ISHUTOPRE we can fix them on a bred board or circuit board can you xplain how to fix them on a circuit board..??shud it be done using some machinery or can it be done by ourself???
  • maraitamilan
    maraitamilan
    no subash it cant be done with hand it need skilled work 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, First go through this video. Feel free to ask doubts. [video=youtube;sy8QkV5KE_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8QkV5KE_U[/video]
hey M a student of mech engg and just completed my 3rd year Its mandatory for us to go thru an industrial trainin aftr 3rd year I wanna do it...
Hi CEngz, Facing a new challenge in making "Electronic Fuel Injection System". We are developing a circuit such that it generates a square wave form signal (12V peak to peak)....
Hi CEngz, Facing a new challenge in making "Electronic Fuel Injection System". Using a PWM circuit, we generate a square wave form signal (5V peak to peak). This output signal...
Robot scans and solves Rubik's Cube in around 10 seconds Read more: Robot scans and solves Rubik's Cube in around 10 seconds | News | The Engineer ​