how to find no of teeths on rack and pinior if we know c factor

what is way to find no of teeth on rack and pinion once we know c -factor.
who are all manufacturers of customized steering systems in india. please attach links if possible.

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Usually in rack and pinion steering, the gear ratio is characterized as C factor.
    It is the mm of rack travel for one turn of the pinion.

Steering manufactures in India
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus One, from its advent has been asking its users to ‘never settle’ and it seems that they are sticking by the philosophy. After the well documented and most talked...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Xolo has announced its first smartphone of the year- Q700 Club. The smartphone is listed on the company’s official website and is priced at INR 6,999....
Elon Musk's got lots of crazy ideas and has millions of dollars for bringing them to reality. What's more awesome is that he's been able to build a solid team...
Hello guys.. i want to implement the message function in web application in my project that means the message should be send to mobiles given in database whenever something is...
Hello Everyone I have recently created an account on this site. Name: Ayush Aggarwal *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Engineering Location: Delhi *Occupation: Student Work Experience: (if applicable): 2 months internship...