How to find magic number of a file in disk?

We can even change the extension of the file. But, to find the original extension of the file, We need magic number associated with the file. I don;t know the way to find the magic number.How to find that?

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    No replies...Where are you CE masterminds
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    ms_cs
    No replies...Where are you CE masterminds
    Ma, looks like now it is the time for you to become CE mastermind.

[ PS: No one knows the answer of every question but you can atleast know the answers of your own questions if try something yourself. 😀 ]
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I found this term in one tutorial. From the Google search I found that, it is used to identify specific format of the file. So, Now I am waiting for CEans suggestions.

PS: I know CE don't support ready made...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chrome's in version 2.0 on Windows and available on Mac and Linux; Apple's beaming with pride over Safari 4; Opera's still pushing the envelope with Opera 10; and we're all...
Microsoft is about to release a beta antivirus application while discontinuing MS Money, Opera promises to "reinvent the web," and your IT guys are spying on you. UPDATE 3-Microsoft will...
It looks like Twitter has just rolled out its verified accounts. As you can seeing on Michael's personal account, there's a "Verified Account" logo right above his name. Twitter has...
Hi, I honestly do not know much about electronics but my plasma tv recently died. I opened it up and didnt see anything strange. Only thing I find weird is...
Just as my title, i can't find signature in my user's panel, why? because i'm new?