How to find impedance matrix?

How to find the following impedance/admittance matrix?

Find the impedance matrix (Z matrix) for (a) and (b)
[​IMG]

Find admittance matrix (Y matrix) for (a) and (b)
[​IMG]

Find the impedance matrix (Z matrix):
[​IMG]

Find the admittance matrix (Y matrix)
[​IMG]

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    show us your work buddy....
  • Aruwin
    Aruwin
    simplycoder
    Well,I have figured out how to do the first picture. Can tell me how to do the third picture?
  • Aruwin
    Aruwin
    simplycoder
    Can you explain me how is that I13 of the seconde part becomes like that and what does the sigma symbol indicate?I'm stucked there, I am trying to solve these questions but I don't understand this part so help me.

[​IMG]
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Ok, I would give you a hint...
    Whenever we solve any 2-port network, we do some thing on the other extreme, now try to find what exactly we do.

Once you do this, rest is just normal network use some series parallel or star-delta and solve.
    Donot bother about sigma notation, its just some another way of writing Z1+Z2+Z3+Z4

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai ceans and my friends.... In my department ece,there is a function conducted for our college students only.i am studying second year and i felt to give a ppt,foe which...
Hey guys, I need to convert a JSON object to string using java program. And then i will receive that string in a javascript code. So please tell me how...
i have taken the dd for bitsat,after that a printout.... now where should i post the printout and along with what it should be posted? and where to paste our...
https://www.instructables.com/id/30lb-Fighting-Robot/?ALLSTEPS
Hi all 😀 I need more info regarding ISRO 2012 exams. I am from CSE in BE Final year. When will be the exam ? When dates will be out...