How to fetch contact list from Gmail,yahoo address book of user account to a website?

Can anyone explain me how to fetch user's contact from his GMAIL or Yahoo mail accounts?

I have seen some where it is possible, but don't know how it can be possible

Any clues?

Replies

• synergynext
    synergynext
    Re: How to fetch contact list from Gmail,yahoo address book of user account to a webs

I have PHP scripts to import contacts from gmail and yahoo. Hope you are looking for PHP scripts? Let me know if you require these scripts. Happy to share
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Re: How to fetch contact list from Gmail,yahoo address book of user account to a webs

hmm yeah i need those scripts ,also it would be better if you can provide me some online links for documentation
  • synergynext
    synergynext

Here you go

download the zipped file from my blog. Let me know once done and I will remove it
    To test the script, you can use this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

download it from this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#

in the same download link, rename import_gmail.zip to import_yahoo.zip to download yahoo script.

PS: 1. some documentation is included in the zipped file
    2. It will give you the list of contacts, you create a script/customize it to consume the contact list!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

Thanks a ton friend 😀
    I will try it and let you know
  • synergynext
    synergynext

its a pleasure 😀
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar

Google provides various APIs for using or querying Google's services. Check out the #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a simple CATIA tutorials for beginners which aims at Introduction and PAD, pocket commands. Go through it. I will give you simple drawings to be made according to...
Hi Everyone, I am Christopher, and many of my friends call me Christophorus for short😉. Well, I am a student of Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, Nigeria and...
hello i have a mini project to be done and i have the circuit diagram and its working..after having all the components...can anyone tell me what is the basic idea...
Friends, First go through this video. Feel free to ask doubts. [video=youtube;sy8QkV5KE_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8QkV5KE_U[/video]
hey M a student of mech engg and just completed my 3rd year Its mandatory for us to go thru an industrial trainin aftr 3rd year I wanna do it...