How to face Telephone Interview

Hello CEans,

Yesterday i got phone call from a company for a Phone Interview. This is my life time first interview and absolutely don't know how to deal with it.
Interview Focuses On: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Javascript.
Tomorrow @ 2.00PM to 3.00PM Schedule for Interview.

If you have any references, interview questions and links regarding above topics please share it.
And Most Important please guide me how to face Interview?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The technical interview questions are going to be about the basics of all the languages, tools you've mentioned. For example, they might ask your conceptual questions. For example, they might ask you about the new things in CSS3 and how HTML5 differs from HTML4.

Telephone interviews are just the same as your personal interviews except that you don't get to see who's interviewing you (unless it's a video call).

Following article may help you get rid of the nervousness, if any 😀 -https://#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Second order Tensor is an open product of two vectors. Stress is also a second order Tensor. Open product of which two vectors constitute a stress tensor?
can anybody help .. need a good book for vb.net ... clears the ideas and also the basic concepts . Thanks in adv.
hi all..iam a php devoloper..i struggled a lot while iam doing my engineering..especially in quality education,career guidance,lack of support for my thoughts...these are few..then i decided to change the things...plz...
As the manufacturers claim that there is a lot of leg room in the rear portion of the passenger compartment. what exactly do you think went into designing this. was...
What is the principle of the tube-light choke and starter ? I have observed that the starter is not just a capacitor, but it contains a capacitor and something else...