How to Edit Videos ?

Hello friends

Can you please tell me how we can edit videos online or offline

If we want to add some of photos in between the video or if we want to edit the soundtrack by including some music of our own or if we want to design/display some stylish text of our own ??

Can you guide me?

Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all want to celebrate birthday of our own and our dear friends and relatives We also want to make it really special for them Lets discuss / better ceans...
you might have heard of unmanned but remotely controlled vehicles, the below ones are more than unbelievable, these robots are self controlled . No human intervention what so ever and...
This thread requires contribution from all our graphically inclined CEans. We are thinking of a CE Doodle (just like Google does its logos ๐Ÿ˜ ) Let's contribute all crazy ideas....
CEans, On November 26, 2010; we want to celebrate CE's birthday in your respective cities and your contribution is welcome. We want to collect crazy ideas about how can we...
I wish to come up with a project to help the deaf people. The idea is as below- To make an electronic device that can convert a voice signal to...