How to earn money from Internet?

hey guys, can anyone please suggest how to earn money on internet, without falling into scams and fake websites????? thanks in advance.....................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @sharepoint: How'd we know you're not a scam? I removed your phone number.

@lovejeet: Think of Internet as a medium, marketplace or a short-cut to reaching millions and billions of people all over the world. No other media reaches so many people like the Internet. Now think how can you offer something to people that they'd love to use. Take example of Google. They offer relevant information to people looking for it and in the process making billions of dollars. Same is the story with Facebook and other companies on the Internet.

Starting small - you can even start a website, offer interesting information to people or even sell products online. You can even think of affiliate marketing where you get paid to sell other people's products.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    @Big_k- thanks a lot for the information........... but still i m not much clear...........how to contact google and other companies??? what all i can offer is my basic skills, such as i m a professional typist..........what all i found is that most of the sites are fake.............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You don't have to contact Google or any other company. Look for Google advertising programs - adsense and other similar programs that will let you make money off your original content. Getting accepted in Adsense has become very difficult these days because of the growing community of copy-pasters.

I'd recommend first creating a high quality website with lot of original content and derive good traffic (at least 1000 visitors/day) and then setup adsense on it. That should make you good money.
  • Yournished
    Yournished
    You don't really need to invest some money in order to earn from internet. If you have some talent and skills, then you can offer your services or apply in various online work. There are legit websites that will supply a lot of job vacancies and positions.
  • Paula Moreno
    Paula Moreno

You can use you skills to make money on-line through a crowd sourcing page. #-Link-Snipped-# is the platform where professional talents and experts jointly solve previously unsolvable challenges. There always actives contest about innovative solutions for big companies where you can post your ideas. 

You don’t need to develop a big project, just write your idea like in a brain-storming.

participate is really easy and prices are around 5000€ or even more (every contest is different) .

I highly recommend to participate as the community is still growing and iIt's kind of easy to win a contest if you make a good submission.

E5CS-1558612262588.png

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends i got an idea i think we all had CE ids but i noticed a problem we cant directly login there in google by direct search so my...
Hey ppl, I found this awesome song while surfing. Do hear it once....😀 [video=youtube;1eQc_Alj_q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eQc_Alj_q8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I need an powerpoint presentation on " applications of fluid mechanics " can anyone give me a ppt on this , its very urgent i dont have time to make...
i am planning a project which uses communication between 2 devices using bluetooth technology , one device in a car and other in installed in a stationary object outside car...
The smart grid is a totally new and upcoming concept in the field of electrical engineering. A smart grid uses a form of electrical network and digital technology as its...