How to create web page using HTML?

😁Hi I am Ramakrishna. can you suggest me how to design a web page?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, do you know HTML?

If not, get a open source software like NVU and simply edit the document as per your requirements, then save the page as .HTML.

Any specific questions?
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi ramakrishna ,
    can i know a brief introduction about you?
    well, any way the link below will help you for web desigining
    Web Design
  • santosh0687
    santosh0687
    To create web page using HTML just open any text editor like note pad and write HTML tags and save file with .htm or .html extension and open it in the web browser like Internet Explorer.
    Ex. my first web page
  • santosh0687
    santosh0687
    To create web page using HTML just open any text editor like note pad and write HTML tags and save file with .htm or .html extension and open it in the web browser like Internet Explorer.
    Ex.
    my first web page

this is heading one

this is heading tw

this is a paragraph that have 12 font size and red color having monotype corsiva style

save the file as first.htm and open it in browser
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Learn HTML and javascript it will help you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For QTP certification and learning concepts, you can visit the following sites: This site QTP: Expert in HP QuickTest Professional (QTP) contains Advanced concepts on QTP The site QTP Tutorials...
Hello all, I am new here but definitely a crazy engineer. 😁 My latest project was (is) a to write a windows graphic design tool able to convert graphic files...
Friends here are some options for power and control engineers to go for... 1. Substation and distribution automation -> protection of distribution system using PLC, autoswitching (load shedding and restoration),...
can anyone suggest latest seminar topics for computer science?I am avg student topic should not be too simple or too hard.
Hi... I need help to do a Paper Presentation on one of the following topics given in our institute... Help me out, which one will be best ?, I am...