How to create simple module to use Yahoo account authentication?

hey guys
have any of you got any idea that to create a simple software module that has the same of login and pass field thats i can use for yahoo login instead of using browsers... get me some tips on the programing section and also suggestion needed for the best tool to use..
Zen
#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe Yahoo IDs are Open Ids. There are many scripts available on the internet for free that let you integrate Open Id with your software.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We just received devastating news that Nahum Sharfman, founder of Shopping.com, has died in a plane crash in Greece. According to The Marker (the article is in Hebrew, here's the...
Hey fellow CEans, straight to point... The major losses in a rankine cycle based power plant can be in the boiler or thru the condenser to condense the exhaust steam....
Hi guys, I'm looking for advice on how I would go about using a couple momentary on type switches to control a simple light circuit. More specifically, I want to...
Hi friends, Can any one tell me, how I can take benefits of CE?
hi guys i am student of telecom eng.guys i want to know to know that whaqt is difference between telecom and electronics eng .are the equivalent or not