How to create setup file(.exe) from Java file..?

Hello friends...
I have one doubt my deploying section...
Anybody knew about to create setup file(.exe) for a java project....
Please...

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    What is your java project buddy? elaborate it. it is possible to generate executable
  • Jithendra bhat
    Jithendra bhat
    hey mine is bug tracking s/m project and i am using net beans.how to do 1 exe file by which just double click should execute the software. and is it necessary that the user of that s/w also should have net beans?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Received following mail from ThoughWorks - We are delighted to invite you to an interactive webinar on 'Open Business Intelligence'. Business Intelligence (BI) is one of the most abused terms...
THE JOB LOCATION IS PUNE. CANDIDATES BASED OUT AT PUNE AND WILLING TO RELOCATE TO PUNE NEED ONLY APPLY Exp.: 3-7 yrs. Job Description: •Experience in Telecom Domain Including Automation...
Well, even through Microsoft will continue to support Windows XP until 2014; Gartner is advising companies to upgrade operating systems from XP to Windows 7. Michael Silver, vice president and...
IDEA GIVEN BY: Himanshu Bala Position: Managing Director and Tech. Team Head NetguruSolution. ADDRESS: MIG DLX A-237, Amrawati South, Near AIIMS, Bhopal – 462043 (MP) Email; md@netgurusolution.com This Original content...
I am working in a process of storing digital data in AIR rather then it to store in Hard Disk or other physical media and I already solved many problems...