How to create a website??

May i know how to create a website and what all procedures are to be made for that??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neethuthomas
    May i know how to create a website and what all procedures are to be made for that??
    There you go -
    1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    In simple steps:
    1. Design HTML Pages.
    2. Rent a Server, and host the HTML Pages.
    3. Get a domain name and map it with the server.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Praveen-Kumar
    In simple steps:
    1. Design HTML Pages.
    2. Rent a Server, and host the HTML Pages.
    3. Get a domain name and map it with the server.
    Ha Ha!! If that was the only three steps as above today i may have created another 'Social Network?'!!
    It needs lots of hard work and patience. May need to forget girlfriends for years.
    queeny.heads
    Ha Ha!! If that was the only three steps as above today i may have created another 'Social Network?'!!
    It needs lots of hard work and patience. May need to forget girlfriends for years.
    That's the 1st point buddy... It takes a lot of patience... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    queeny.heads
    You may create a new social network and even beat Facebook ๐Ÿ˜€ . It's just that you've to find out a way to make people find your website a great way to kill time.

There are several content management systems available in the market that will just do whatever you want.
    The_Big_K
    You may create a new social network and even beat Facebook ๐Ÿ˜€ . It's just that you've to find out a way to make people find your website a great way to kill time.

There are several content management systems available in the market that will just do whatever you want.
    Yeah, I agree with him... But one main goal is to make your site reach to many of them, like how facebook is... Its not an easy job... In my friends circle of more than 1000 engineers, I am the only one using CE! Have that too in my mind!
    PS: Biggie, I have invited many people, still they aren't finding time! ๐Ÿ˜” Sorry about that! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Praveen-Kumar
    Yeah, I agree with him... But one main goal is to make your site reach to many of them, like how facebook is... Its not an easy job... In my friends circle of more than 1000 engineers, I am the only one using CE! Have that too in my mind!
    PS: Biggie, I have invited many people, still they aren't finding time! ๐Ÿ˜” Sorry about that! ๐Ÿ˜”
    Tell them how much fun you are having here in CE. They will come for sure.

We are having both technical and chill-out content at one place. I can say if one can spend half an hour in CE, the one will get addicted for sure.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We aren't going to 'pull' or 'force' anyone. We're not a social networking website. This is a highly interest based place and a ton of engineers who're not genuinely interested in engineering won't really find this site useful. That said, we can book membership by hiding our content. But since beginning, we've kept our content open and everyone who's joined knows what to expect from the site.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Praveen-Kumar
    @BIGGY..Your are a true promoter and inspiration on CE.

@Praveen: One of friend told me that CE helpful for your project and seminars.
    CE opens my mind to share and ask any questions i would like to,Specifically in technology arena. Surely i'm having real fun and care in CE rather than being hundreds of friends in FB.
    (THAT'S WHAT MATTER FOR ME!)
  • vinci
    vinci
    queeny.heads
    exactly forget the troubles for this life ....
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I think it's hard. First you need you know about html and also need ftp.
  • vinci
    vinci
    see i have seen in joomla there are lots of section for any web page.if you are interested in joomla ,you need to go for tutorials seriously
    There is nothing for you to learn about FTP as when you get an FTP Client, you would not need to know anything about the commands, as they are taken care by the FTP Client... ๐Ÿ˜€ Eg: Core FTP (Free), CuteFTP (Commercial).
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Praveen-Kumar
    There is nothing for you to learn about FTP as when you get an FTP Client, you would not need to know anything about the commands, as they are taken care by the FTP Client... ๐Ÿ˜€ Eg: Core FTP (Free), CuteFTP (Commercial).
    Hey, thank you for your information. I just know little things about this. I'm interested in creating website. I haven't used the free FTP like Core FTP. I've downloaded the free version and have a try.
    Vivien.hugo
    Hey, thank you for your information. I just know little things about this. I'm interested in creating website. I haven't used the free FTP like Core FTP. I've downloaded the free version and have a try.
    CoreFTP is not so good... Try FileZilla or CuteFTP and for CuteFTP, you can use it for 30 days... So no problem... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    FileZilla works the best on Windows, uBuntu and OSX platforms. I tried CuteFTP but why pay for a software when there's an open source alternative that's equally good? I used FileZilla once and have been using FileZilla since then ๐Ÿ˜€
    The_Big_K
    FileZilla works the best on Windows, uBuntu and OSX platforms. I tried CuteFTP but why pay for a software when there's an open source alternative that's equally good? I used FileZilla once and have been using FileZilla since then ๐Ÿ˜€
    CoreFTP Sucks, that's why I suggested for CuteFTP! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember FireFTP was good, but I've given up on it since trying FileZilla. Browser based extensions are good; but I'm not aware of any FTP extension for Google Chrome.
  • rkinfo
    rkinfo
    filezilla is one of the most popular ftp software .you can use free this software download online.you can make like this site in joomla
  • vinci
    vinci
    hire a web developer or get web development training .it helps .
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Why do you want to create a website? It will have a lot of work to do. If you only want to sharing something of yours, you could create a blog. That's much simple and also a way to make your own business.
  • AbhayBhardwaj
    AbhayBhardwaj
    Try BigRock.in For simple site hosting.
  • vinci
    vinci
    Vivien.hugo
    Why do you want to create a website? It will have a lot of work to do. If you only want to sharing something of yours, you could create a blog. That's much simple and also a way to make your own business.
    there can be certain more reasons to develop and own a website like learning the procedure of web development at a glance and then start venture of their own,or starting business so product exposure would be better through a website at first ,blog can promote but cant sell.๐Ÿ˜’
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    vinci
    there can be certain more reasons to develop and own a website like learning the procedure of web development at a glance and then start venture of their own,or starting business so product exposure would be better through a website at first ,blog can promote but cant sell.๐Ÿ˜’
    In China, we can establish our own online shop for free at Taobao-the biggest onlineshop website in China. If in India, there are also such kind of platform, it would be good for promoting products.
  • Aseem Khan
    Aseem Khan
    If anyone of you is looking for a Industrial training on web development using PHP/MySql you can join HCL Career Development center, Delhi. Below are the contact details:
    Address:-โ€‹
    HCL,โ€‹

E-78,โ€‹

South Ex Part-1,โ€‹

New Delhi-49,โ€‹

Near Bengali Sweets.โ€‹

Ph: 9873316096โ€‹

01122235755โ€‹
    Aseem Khan
    If anyone of you is looking for a Industrial training on web development using PHP/MySql you can join HCL Career Development center, Delhi. Below are the contact details:
    Address:-โ€‹

HCL,โ€‹

E-78,โ€‹

South Ex Part-1,โ€‹

New Delhi-49,โ€‹

Near Bengali Sweets.โ€‹

Ph: 9873316096โ€‹

01122235755โ€‹
    I guess you can start a new post on the CE Careers and Trainings Section...
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    Download visual studio 2010- web developer (express).
    its much easier to design an asp.net website.
    also you can get articles on various topics from : #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are the courses based on solar photovoltaic technology available, please give the source detail.
In September 2011 the Government of Israel & amazing students from Technion & Haifa Universities had invited 5 bloggers from different parts of the world to Israel. The trip was...
Biotechcellence '12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Anna University, Chennai. Biotechcellence believes - "It is indeed a stunning innovation, if you stretch your mind to interweave imagination and reality."...
Chemfluence 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by A. C. College of Technology. Canalizing Creativity Chemfluence, is a national level technical symposium organized annually by the department of Chemical Engineering....
Trinity '12 is a Technical Fest organized by Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering and Management, Nagpur. It is an event organized under C-ELECT in a TechFest. Events: Android Workshop Learning...