How to create a project in java?

What are the basic steps to create any simple Java project? How do I setup the framework?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Veena Battul
    steps for creating a java project
    What project are you trying to work on?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Most simple is use eclipse and click on create new project😀.
    Important thing is first design your entire project or design your 1st module ie make a rough idea of your module which out put a real thing and how many classes, methods will be there and how do they interact.
  • Amit Sen
    Amit Sen
    The_Big_K
    What project are you trying to work on?
    projects on Java platform
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amit Sen
    projects on Java platform
    ...that post isn't quite useful, given the context.
  • apple6
    apple6
    please give little information about your project so that we can help you to work in your desired platform...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The very first step in creating a Java project is buy (or download) a book.
  • apple6
    apple6
    Is your project about a online book store?
  • sookie
    sookie
    Veena Battul
    steps for creating a java project
    1. Download JDK and setup the workspace. Use an IDE (Eclipse is free)for creating projects.
    2. Go though once the tutorials like Eclipse(if you are new) and if possible for Class diagrams & Object Oriented programming in Java also.
    3. Get a title of your project final.
    4. Design your approach of doing the project like creating classes/interfaces using inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation etc.
    5. Try to run standalone programs for each module(or any little chunk of work) and test them
    6. Integrate everything at the end as a whole project
    7. Problems faced post them in #-Link-Snipped-#

Best of Luck !! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to make a presentation but I dont want it to be common looking and boring. I know the obvious option is Power-Point but I think so building it...
Transplant, in easy language means to replace a malfunctioning organ with a healthy one. But the procedure is not as easy, the organ grafted into the recipient's body is attacked...
Hello engineers!!!!!!!!!!
Hello!please suggest some good project topics for electronics and communication
I wish to know how can i interact with Operating System's kernel in C programming language?